11.11.2008

Yearbook Confessions, vol IV

Yearbook Confessions, vol IV

I have to admit that I am only lagging on this project because I am a lazy HTML-er and never feel like looking up the links to the other entires in the series. But, you're worth it!

This next installation has the shortest message in my entire yearbook, and also another one I almost overlooked, because it wasn't in the blank pages at the front or the back of the book. Rather, it was on page 3 of the actual dorky introductory photos and inspirational quotes. In fact, Greg scribbled (I almost made a pun that only people who know his last name would get) his message over some 40 point text that says, "We didn't just touch... We felt." Which makes it so much better.

Greg apparently remembers the first time I rode on a school bus. That makes me cringe so much, although he thankfully glossed over any details of how awkward and ridiculous I was.

Dixon,
I remember seeing you ride the bus for the 1st time in middle school. Then you became popular. I have really honestly enjoyed meeting you and being your friend. Remember Pride and Prejudice and the presentation we did. Also, remember the times we spent in Middlemas's class making fun of her and me listening to you talk about Mr. Mitchell. The best of luck to you in el futuro and we will see each other again, I know it,
Love,
Greg S
There we go again with the listing of "intimate" details which are really not that intimate. Remember Pride and Prejudice! OMG!

Interestingly, we have yet to see each other again. He is a very good person, so I hope he was right.

And here is the shortest message in my entire yearbook. The best part is that I have no idea who this is, which is even more fail because of the message's content. The only Ryans I can remember had signed the yearbook in other places, and included their last names.

Hey sexy.
-Ryan

Awesome.

No comments: