11.15.2007

Some call it miscellany. I call it bullets!

Some call it miscellany. I call it bullets!

It's time for a good old late-night bulleted list.

  • I really, really, really need to update my links. I just randomly clicked a bunch of them, and unfortunately hardly any of them work any more. Hosers! Start blogging again! I know you're out there!
  • Tonight, I sold not one, but TWO necklaces from the Etsy shop. To two different people! To quote Nelwyn: "OMG! We're in business!" To her defense, I started it with an email consisting entirely of OMG!s.
  • The Urban Housewife is hosting a craft bazaar at her house on Sunday. She lives just up the street! This is exciting. First of all, she's really creative and has creative friends. Second of all, a neighbor! Woot!
  • Instead of finishing off some applique'd Christmas stockings for the craft fair, I spent the evening obsessing over the packaging of the two necklaces I'd sold. But they did look quite nice and surprisingly professional. ...Before I wrote the addresses on the outside with a sharpie.
  • Last night, during Ollie's nightly post-bath (well, a lot of times the bath just doesn't happen) naked time (which is mostly so that we can get all of his nooks and crannies dry), he lifted up on his feet, and moved a knee forward! and got back on his knees! Then got too caught up in all the excitement and plopped his face into the blanket and flapped around like a face-down fish out of water. But still! That has to be an important pre-crawl thing.
  • Right now we're dealing with his total disinterest in food. It's important to note that breastmilk is not included in this category. He enjoys the boob just fine. But real food is dead to him. Unless he can smear it around and try to grind it into the tabletop grain.
  • I'm tired. Why am I still up?
  • No comments: