1.16.2006
Unlearned.
Unlearned.
Despite the fact that if after you've given your teeth a solid brushing and maybe even a good rinse with mouthwash, you then decide to floss, and it is painfully obvious that brushing and mouthwashing make absolutely no difference in the amount of crud between your teeth, I still don't think I'll ever be one of those Regular Flossers. Like my husband. He leaves the unsightly container of floss out on our prettily arranged counter in the bathroom in hopes that I might catch on and start flossing daily. But I just put it away and rinse more vigorously. I'll never learn.
Despite the fact that scraping day-old oatmeal remnants off the inside of my mug in the work sink always leads me to curse and tell myself that never again will I let oatmeal sit in my mug, I still wait. The stuff rinses off so easily when it's fresh! But every hour pushes that stuff closer to glue than food. Two days later? Mortar. There are a few communal sponges in the breakroom, but holy god, they are gross. Sometimes I see them sitting in the sink, in a pool of their own bacteria sponge juice. So not only am I left with oat-based cement glued to the inside of my cup, I'm also stuck cleaning it with a wet paper towel. Regardless, I will never.learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment