Let's do this the easy way:
2.13.2007
I know, I know.
I know, I know.
Let's do this the easy way:
Hi. Hi! Here I am!
Still pregnant. Very much so. I'm now 32 weeks large. The clock is ticking. Since I'm due Easter Sunday, the fact that Ash Wednesday (the Official Countdown To Easter) is next week, that means that THE BABY WILL BE HERE IN 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS.
Sleeping has lost all of its luster for me. Especially morning snoozing, my favorite sleep ever. If I wake up in the middle of the night, or even at 5 am, I'm automatically awake for at least 2 hours after that. I do lots of thinking. And, of course, grumbling and whining.
Our house is upside down right now, as we remodel the back room. Hold me. We have two rooms empty right now (future master bedroom and future nursery), which means the other rooms are significantly more full than my current comfort level allows.
And when I say "master" bedroom, don't think for a minute that it's going to be luxurious or have a bathroom. Because we only have one bathroom, and it's still pink. Very pink.
I went on the Hardest Business Trip Ever last week. To Maui. In February. I know, I know. Pity my awful job. At one point, we moved a meeting out to some beach loungers. Torture.
My dear ex-work-girlfriend Jackie is A REAL ACTOR. She's going to be in the Vagina Monologues! If you know Jackie, you should go with us to see her. This totally secures her a spot in the Coolest People I Know category.
This weekend, my parents bought us an organic crib mattress with no scary poly-something waterproofing, and I almost cried I was so happy and be-swooned. The crib mattress is currently in our living room. It is so small; I can't imagine something being small enough to sleep on it. Erik and I hug and get sappy every time we walk by it. We're so freaking screwed when the baby wants to only eat cookies and whipped cream for dinner.
That, my lovelies, is all.
Let's do this the easy way:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment