8.28.2007

Whatevs.

Whatevs.

Hey look, I can still type.

Obviously, it's been a while since my last post. I was just doling out advice on how to blog after a long break (clearly, I have the credentials for that), and figured I may as well cough it up. I'm back!

And my advice was to not linger on the "I'm back"-ness. So that's it.

Ollie is like, 4.5 months old right now. He's fat and happy, very happy. If you have about 5 straight free hours, go ahead and check Flickr for a very detailed pictoral account of his life. click me for Flickr.

This picture is over a month old, but I can't stand how cute it is. I just want to wake him up right now and kiss him. But I, uh, won't.


Things are amazing around here. I quit my job, which can definitely explain the lack of idle internet time in my life. I recently started freelance writing (hire me!), which so far pays really crappily but makes me feel important when I tell people what I do, so that's enough for me. I'm easy.

That's all for now. My next post I'll just act as if I hadn't disappeared for uh, my child's entire lifetime so far.

xoxo.

No comments: