We love, as in make-babies-with-it-love, Caffe Forte. Caffe Forte is in North Park on University and Hermann (3139 University Ave, San Diego 92104. 92104, baby!). Ollie and I go there quite often. Mainly because they don't charge extra for soy, and give you $1 off if you bring in your special Caffe Forte mug. $1 off! Ultimately, this makes my soy vanilla latte about half the cost of the same drink everywhere else. Also, they have vegan baked goods. Vegan! Baked! Goods! And they also sell t-shirts that say "If I wasn't dead, I'd be at Caffe Forte --F. Scott Fitzgerald."
Let's review:
Even though it will mean less of a chance I'll get the sweet corner bench seat, I'm going to make it my business to inform the vegan community of this hidden mecca. I'm not sure how to do that. Ramble off a bunch of keywords? vegan pastries coffee shop muffins hot vegan sex cafe soymilk. That might work.
Ollie and dad at Caffe Forte, notably not in the corner seat, but charming nonetheless.
Come on out to Caffe Forte, y'all. Just don't steal my seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment