1.24.2008

Creepy.

Creepy.

I was just coming on here to make a big huge update post because we got our laptop back tonight, with a new hard drive because the old one was unsalvageable and Erik got offered his job back and Ollie is pooping real poops now and giving me kisses and using sign language, but that's going to have to wait.

When I came to blogger, it automatically redirected me to the blogger dashboard, with me all logged in. Logged in! We just replaced the hard drive! The old hard drive crashed! The Mac hipster geniuses couldn't get the data! It was ruined beyond hope! It took CHRISTMAS! Half of Sarah's birth pictures! The Sparrow Baby logo photoshop files! (And: photoshop). But? somehow managed to keep my blogger password or cookie or whatever tucked away in some safe corner? Where is this safe corner and what else might be lurking away in there that I might want? Government secrets? Grassy knoll pictures? Cold hard cash?

I can't get my pictures back but at least I can quickly and easily blog about it. Cest la vie.

No comments: