3.28.2008

Favorite things.

Favorite things

Things for which I am randomly thankful right this second, the nowhere-near-Thanksgiving edition.

  • ollie giving kisses on cue.
  • agave nectar. low glycemic!
  • being able to tell nelwyn "I've been totally bored, FYI" when her family was in town and therefore unable to waste the days away with us.
  • external flash.
  • the late-afternoon magical light soaring through the trees in between the tennis courts, the velodrome, and dog park at Morley field.
  • a friend's hand-me-down size 5 baby grass green converse high tops.
  • Amber Atkins. FYI, she'll most likely be on all of my lists like this because it's always a good day if I have quoted Drop Dead Gorgeous. and, she's the prettiest, the most talented, and the most smartest.
  • plotting out our back yard, a combination wildlife and wild-boy habitat. oh, and vegetables! oh, and native wetland!
  • cosleeping.
  • shelled hemp seed nuts. 11 grams of protein per tiny serving of soft, little miniscule buttery nutty seediness! omega 3s!
  • "when the birds are sleeping, that's when the trees sing." i sing, i swim by seabear. throw me a dream, please.
  • coffee shop workers knowing my drink and finishing my order sentence for me.
  • clean kitchen cabinet doors.
  • sleep.
  • old green soft and bendy flip flops.
  • my little family.

    I think everyone who is reading this should go back to their own bloghomes and make their own lists (and post me a link!). happy happinesses to you all.
  • No comments: