Year To Date.
As of this morning, I've ran 90.25 miles this year. Well, since January 6th. Close enough to use the pretty "YTD" abbreviation for my logged mileage.
I'm feeling pretty good. I look forward to running, even this morning in the dreary rain and blustery wind. I feel wrong on the days I can't run, or am supposed to be taking a rest. I'd say these are all good signs, other than the brand new (6 miles ago) minor irritation just outside of my knee tendons, but I knew that was coming. Ice and advil should help, but I'm not sure how to prevent that kind of thing.
I'm looking forward to my second run with the team on Saturday, which will probably be 6 miles.
This is a really boring post. If it's any consolation, my stats have soared over the last few days, solely from search result hits for "mr and mrs pacman wedding superbowl XVI" and "ashlee simpson haircut." I guess it's not really about writing the right things to be a high-hit blogger, it's just about using the right words. A notable previous spike was when I wrote about brazilian bikini waxes. Apparently, I need to rev up the celebrity name dropping, Simpsons references, and dirty language.
No comments:
Post a Comment