Ex-P.
It turns out that my so-called work boyfriend has Windows XP installed already. I'm not sure what system IT is using to determine order of upgrades throughout the company, but maybe it's alphabetical starting with the third letter in our middle names. Regardless, John took the opportunity this afternoon to gloat and delight in the bubbly, child-like XP display. He's not even a real employee! Nor was he ever in marching band! I'd say it's high time I follow in the very wise footsteps of my dear friend Scott and reserve all work-boyfriend-ships for IT guys. Or girls, in the case of my marching band comrade.
But, dude. XP on a contractor's machine! You didn't even know what Filmstrip view was until a few hours ago, John, and I bet you totally don't know the difference between a drum major and a section leader. I don't know if I can go on like this. It's like I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE.
No comments:
Post a Comment