In fact, I also hate pronouncing it as "meeeeem," so imagine me saying "meh-meh," unnecessarily loudly and probably making psycho eyes. I think meh-mehs are as silly as they sound. That said, I'm totally going to do one anyway. As I can imagine 5 year old Julia saying to herself as she consciously pooped her pants: What the hell.
Ten things you don't know about me:Ready, go:
1. I like to stop eating a burrito about 3/4 of the way through, and then I empty out the contents and just eat the soggy tortilla on it's own. MMM, soggy tortilla. It's one of my favorite food groups.
2. I've graduated from chewing all of my fingernails relentlessly to just chewing my thumbnails relentlessly. I may have ugly thumbs, but hey, it's better than ugly everything.
3. I was a biology major for two years in college and got straight Cs in all of my chemistry and organic chemistry classes.
4. I had a dog called Rip as a kid. He was a lakeland terrier mut. Then, we got another lakeland terrier who was quite different. Her name was Jess and she started having seizures about 2 years after we moved to the US. Poor little thing. I bet she hated America, what with the plane ride and then the seizures and what have you.
5. As a little kid, I once pooped my pants while jumping on the bed with my brother and sister. I knew it was coming, and I distinctly remember thinking, "what the hell." And just went, right there. I was fully potty trained and probably about 5 or 6.
6. My coworker Craig and I have decided to do a relay triathlon in the near future. He's a serious swimmer, and I'd run. We wanted John to do the cycling, since he used to be an award-winning competitive cyclist, blah blah blah, but he was acting all "I'm too busy" and self-aggrandized yesterday when I brought it up, so we're going to find someone who cares more, even though John might change his mind and want to do it. It's sheer revenge for his bad attitude. I'm not manipulative at all, as you can see.
7. I don't really like Erik's haircut and have NO IDEA what to do about it.
8. I'm currently wearing a black cardigan and khakis that feel like pajama pants. That's kind of cheating, but I bet most of you didn't know that.
9. My hair is flipping way the fuck out.
10. We had tickets to see Erasure last night, but I backed out at the last minute and made everyone else call around to find someone else who wanted to go. I would have been a betrayal to every single person in the bar because I can't name a single Erasure song. I'd much rather save the money. Besides, I would have been annoying and whiny all night, so Erik was quite thankful that I backed out. However, I did miss the swan wings and 15 outfit changes. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment