6.04.2005

Marathon Eve.

Marathon Eve.

Tomorrow is the marathon. HOLY CRAP.

Anyway, for all the stalkers out there, my bib# is 7497. I think you can even track me online, via the marathon homepage or something. Good times! Also, note that in mixed company I shall be rounding down my finishing time.

I'm pretty much as ready as I'll ever be. I mean, seriously, how can I fail? Even if I choke (THERE IS NO WALL) or get the poops, I'm still going to finish running a marathon and I've still raised almost $3,000 for leukemia and lymphoma research.

Tomorrow I'll be running in memory of Neil, my dear friend's father, and Carl, a friend's former student, as well as the countless others who are struggling or lost their fight with blood cancers.

Tomorrow I'll join 1% of 1% of the worlds population (that would be 0.001%? I don't know) by running a marathon. Let's hope I finish in under 5 hours, because let's face it, 5 hours is a long time to be running. Wouldn't I have to worry about ergonomic disasters such as Repetitive Motion Injuries (RMIs)?

Cheer me on tomorrow morning. I can't wait to tell you all about it on Monday. After I sleep in a bit and get a massage, of course.

No comments: