6.16.2008

Name change.

Name is to be changed.

I want you all to know that I really want to change my blog name, and have wanted to change it for years now. But I left the raw photoshop file for the banner you see there on my old, old work computer (not that I was redesigning my blog from work, nope, not at all!) AND I no longer have PS on here since the great powerbook death of '08.

But the name is so annoying to me that I really feel the need to disclose my annoyance, just in case you think I relate to it much. But I DO still and always will relate to DADGAD guitar tuning. But I picked the blog title when I was in this wispy dreamy tense-y phase of my life just before getting married, blah blah blah, and now it's just kind of annoying to me to feel pinpointed to a single line in a single Sixpence None The Richer song. But DADGAD, I love you! DADGAD is to be loved!

Anyway, I don't want to just go about changing the title or picture to something lame, so we're just going to have to deal with it for now. I tried just getting rid of the picture/banner altogether and using minimalist plain text as the title but my blog looked so naked and text-y. So until then, just pretend.

No comments: