Yeah, it's only just beginning. But here I am on flickr - "_julia_"
Look for the cute blonde kid avatar, and then instantly wish she was still that sweet and unmanipulative.
inside st. paul's cathedral, london, dec 2004
picked for the blog link entirely due to the coloring, because i'm shallow like that.
Our scanner is currently malfunctioning (actually, nonfunctioning. I give it too much credit), so we're sequestered with old stuff and puny pictures from the puny Gateway digital camera that, I promise you, is literally falling apart. After a brief and unsuccessful attempt FROM SOMEBODY IN MY IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD WHO'S NOT ME to take the camera apart to, you know, check the battery, the camera body no longer completely screws shut. A screw even hangs halfway out.
Meanwhile, the 80s Nikon and the fabulous purloined Autocord are sitting here making beautiful matte finish pictures (courtesy almost entirely of Chrome labs and courtesy only slightly of me accidentally framing shots and pressing buttons). But you can't see any of the recent ones until I find the scanner install disks or find some time to do some good old misappropriation of resources at work.
Happy flickring.
No comments:
Post a Comment