I really don't have much to say about New York that hasn't already been said. The city has a feverous energy, and I caught it. I honestly wasn't really all that tired when I came home, despite the 5am bedtimes and 9am mornings. It must have been the city.
There are lots of pictures, etc, but they're all pretty boring and standard, whether they're the nightlife/bachelorette ones of the tall buildings vs. skies ones.
At the risk of losing my highly protected "I Make Time For" slot on This Fish, I called sweet Heather to see if she wanted to get together. We made a loose plan for Friday night, and I'd call her when I got in and knew where we were going. However, I didn't really get into the city until midnight. By the time I called, she was fast asleep preparing for a weekend out of town. I was really sad and would have rather lost my sweet spot on her links list and entered the "I Know" one. Also, Heather, sorry about that rambly and gaspy message. The cab driver, of course, had driven me not only to the wrong intersection but also to tears.
I also wrote a blog post on the plane, in between being completely glossed over, watching all the pretty channels on the in-seat mind pollution/DirectTV, but it's currently tucked away on my laptop which I left at home today. I watched that one movie with Chris O'Donnell climbing K2 or whatever it is, and I had no choice but to blog. JUST YOU WAIT.
4:00am, Sunday morning:
No comments:
Post a Comment