mayor of O-town
Jason: Kick-ass guitarist.
Jason: But not particularly attractive.
julia: you're right. in fact, he's funnylooking.
Jason: right
Jason: huge lips
julia: YES!
julia: and the TOTAL fuck face he makes while he plays is annoying.
Jason: I know, like this chord brings me so much angst, I can't even keep my face together.
julia: seriously.
Jason: Like I am having rough sex with this minor chord right now in front of you all.
julia: it's one thing to make faces, but he makes the O face.
julia: HAHA
julia: man, i'm cracking up.
julia: minor chord...
Jason: me too
julia: O-minor.
Jason: He's all like I am having rough sex with this minor chord and I don't even care if I get arrested.
julia: haha
julia: MAN.
julia: i swear she looked major!
Jason: Right!
Jason: She told me she was a Maj7.
No comments:
Post a Comment