I need a hotel recommendation, please. More than one, actually. I like options.
Erik and I are going to England soon. Next week. Holy fuck! Anyway, so, while we're there, we're heading up north to Cumbria for most of the time, to visit long-lost relatives which will probably feel like meeting them for the first time for me, and also to show Erik around the little village of Thornhill that raised me, and the surrounding towns. We're staying a few nights with some relatives on a farm, and a few nights with The Amazing Bernadette. It's also going to be really cold (for us) and we'll finally experience an actual winter. There'll also be a spot of driving on the wrong side of the road. I'm ridiculously, unfathomably excited.
Regardless, before we fly back to America, we're spending two or three nights in London. Even though I grew up in England, I hardly even spent a weekend in London. A day or two max.
We've procrastinated looking for hotels, and now I need the internet to help. I know I can count on you.
We're not above staying at a hostel, but would kind of rather not. You know? I just want to keep my (sex) options open. Oh shut up, not that open. I'll keep it with the one husband, but I just don't know anything about hostels and I think there are bunk beds and shared rooms involved.
Here are our requirements:
Ready, begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment