12.12.2004

Gone, she's gone.

Gone, she's gone.
Alright, we're off to sunny, tropical England for a week or so. I promise you lots of pictures and stories.

I also promise you a guest blogger. Her name is Tamara and she might just be one of the most entertaining people I know. I want her to start her own blog so that I can read it every day, so this will hopefully be a stepping stone. I'm quite selfish.

Anyway, Tamara is beautiful, successful, sweet, and witty as hell. She also has a husband with an excess of sports memorabilia displayed throughout the house and she makes fun of people who post on her local neighborhood crime watch bulletin board. I'm sure she'll keep you entertained.

Much love, dear internet, and I'll miss you until the 21st. Unless there are any cute and cheap internet cafes in our path.

No comments: