I didn't think my Office Bathroom Hate could get any worse.
My much-publicized hate-affair with the work bathroom has officially reached the outer limits. There cannot possibly be anything worse than this.
The other day, as I began my Official Routine with the TP seat wipe, and I noticed something floating in the water. It was, I kid you not, a used sanitary napkin. A FUCKING USED PAD. Very clearly used, and face-up. How can people flush and zip up their pants and leave the bathroom, going back to work knowing they just left their feminine waste floating face-up in a public toilet? Who raised these people?
I ran out of the bathroom and never looked back. Actually, that's a lie. I spent a few critical moments to wash my hands and get a piece of paper towel for the door handle. I don't think pad-floaters are hand-washers, you know.
I ran into my good friend in the hallway and frantically whispered, "dude, the most disgusting thing just happened in the bathroom," but was quickly interupted with a look of desperation and "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT." Don't you wish you had the same luxury? I'm sorry I had to share this with you all, but surely there are grosser things out there. Surely this isn't as bad as I think it is. Right? (Please say yes please say yes please say yes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment