Shame Shame Shame.
This was going to be a Facebook status update but it got too grammatically vague with the third person (ARGH), and we all know I'm too wordy for Facebook status updates to truly satisfy me. I am at Filter coffee shop in North Park right now. I just had to stop searching for help with my Twilight Halloween costume, because I was too self-conscious of what all the other* emo-punk rock mac users were thinking of me as all the Twilight fansites loaded on my screen.
That all said, this is going to be my worst/best Halloween costume since the year I was Ann Coulter. The best part will be watching the recognition on all of the closeted Twilight-readers' faces at the party.
____
* = other as in, not including me. I am not remotely emo or punk rock, although I do love Neutral Milk Hotel. And I have a Mac. But really? I am only here without my toddler because he is at babysitting co-op at Nelwyn's house. I am *so* hard core. Oh, and see also: Twilight fansites loading on my mac.
No comments:
Post a Comment