10.11.2008

Six Years.

Six Years.

Six years ago this month (a few days ago to be precise), I started this little blog. I'm kind of amazed and proud that I have stuck with it so long.

Every year I remember to blog about the anniversary I probably warn everyone to PLEASE GOD DO NOT GO BACK AND READ THOSE EARLY POSTS because they are seriously, undeniably awful posts and I can hardly recognize the person writing that stuff. But I can tell you're going to do it anyway, especially now that I've forbidden it. I'm still mourning the loss of the first two years of comments, too.

I guess when I really think about it and deconstruct why I have kept this up, it's because I am happy and thankful to have this website in my life. It's seen me through a lot, and looking back, I'm pretty sure there have been a few times that this blog has written me.

No comments: