Geek Dreams
A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my workplace was enshrouded in a criminal government conspiracy. Everyone was either on the inside or totally brainwashed except for me and one other coworker called Dwight, to whom I've hardly ever spoken aside from polite passing hellos. Seriously, don't ask me why Dwight was in the dream. He's a bit geeky. And not so much my standard indie-rock/Human Rights Watch geek-cute that I'm all about, but moreso oxford shirts and lanky engineer-geeky.
Anyway, so Dwight and I were racing against the clock to try and resolve the conspiracy and save the world from corrupt government.
The next day, I was almost tempted to tell my coworker about this, because it was so off the wall and amusing, but I just didn't think it would come out right.
"Hi, I'm Julia. So, you were totally the Mulder to my Scully in my dream last night."
No comments:
Post a Comment