4.07.2005

Cheaper than buying it.

Cheaper than buying it.

I saw this t-shirt about a month ago at Urban Outfitters while on one of our dorky evenings downtown. I say dorky, because we'll slowly walk around the Gaslamp area, weaving amongst all the pretty sparkly people dressed to go out and striding with poise and purpose, but then we'll just duck into coffee shops, bookstores, or Urban Outfitters and not have to worry about what to do with our coats/purses/money. Sometimes we'll say, "oh, we went downtown last night," and then people instantly think we're still hip and energetic and nightlife-y, but technically, we just spent two hours in separate aisles at Borders.

But I tried this t-shirt on and fell deeply in love. Knowing I would never have any opportunity appropriate for this type of attire, I present to you the alternative:



I should also note that the last time I was remotely crunked or drank much more than a glass of wine, I think I was with my parents. And, remember, they never call me anymore, so it's clearly been a while.

The theme of this post is being a poser. And maybe a little bit being cheap.

No comments: