4.19.2005

Wanted: Personal Shopper, and/or Napkin Rings.

Wanted: Personal Shopper, and/or Napkin Rings.

I'm redecorating my dining room. I'm too lazy to paint, and we just got a new pretty dining table last year, and the artwork is all original shit by me and our insanely creative friends that I won't ever replace, so this basically means I bought new placemats.

Technically, I bought new vases too. I was on a pink-fix this last weekend, and decided to splurge. I've been getting sick of the sage-green-washed walls, and remembered how much I loved the pink accents I used in a party last fall. Sadly, pink things aren't as easy to find as you'd think. Most things go too far and have all bright colors at once. No dude. Just pale pinks and medium pinks and preferably, one at a time.

Now that I finished shopping, it doesn't feel right. I think it needs a little more pink - maybe some napkin rings. I only have red silk flower napkin rings, so those had to be put away. I could also go with pink napkins, and a silverish napkin ring. Eh? Also keep in mind that I'm useless at keeping fresh flowers around, so the white touches from the flowers will soon be gone. Actually, brown, then gone. The flowers shown below will soon go bad, and then go very bad, and I'll probably leave them there just a little bit past very bad. Then, the vases will remain empty for months on end until I repeat the ugly cycle with some more ill-fated fresh flowers.

Regardless, please find me some napkin rings. I need a little more pink in my life. Also, the candlesticks are being nixed. They're a little too much.





Any tips, links, leads, suggestions will be much appreciated. Why, thank you.

No comments: