11.23.2007

Cheap make-up post.

Cheap make-up post.

This post is to make up for missing Thanksgiving, even though I wrote far too much in that last post.

Thanksgiving was great, but our drive took a turn for the worst shortly after I finished typing that last post. We left the house really late, like 11pm. We like to drive at night with Ollie, because then he's usually asleep the whole time. But it just took us so much longer to get out of the house, because Ollie would not go to sleep. We ended up taking turns holding him on the rocking chair while the other person packed.

But the worst part? The fog. Holy fog! Coming through Oxnard, we had like 2 feet of visibility, and Erik was driving way too wrong. I was whispering my usual backseat driving so as not to wake the baby.

We ended up getting to Ventura at 3 am, and it was really cold.

No comments: