The tooth has arrived.
I'm really busy right now, trying to motivate myself to write before a deadline first thing in the morning, and I'm also surrounded by 800 partially finished craft projects. I need to at least finish a christmas stocking and a little stuffed corduroy leaf rattle toy I made. No, it's not as cute as it sounds.
But the big news today is that Ollie FINALLY cut a tooth this afternoon. The bottom left front one, I think. He'll let me put my finger in his mouth, but gets all tight lipped when I want to get a look. I feel like he's been teething since he was 2 months old. All day today, he'd been especially happy, so as we hit the road to go to Buffy and Alan's Thanksgiving Dinner tonight, I looked at him and told him it was okay to cry if the tooth sucked. So, he did. A lot. It was probably one of the worst car rides ever. Poor little dude. He did great at the party, but only after the dogs stopped ruthlessly and viciously licking his toes. It was so cute, but I can imagine being such a little guy and not really knowing what strange fury creatures are lapping at your feet.
Welcome, little tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment