11.10.2007

Obsess List.

Obsess List.

Since it's late, and my mind is everywhere, I'm just going to list out some things I'm currently obsessing over, to varying degrees. Fun times!

  • Making a (yes, one) soft block. Maybe one day we'll make enough to sell, but first I have to get through the prototype.
  • Organic fabric.
  • Some sort of bite on my ankle. This is probably my number one obsession at this very moment.
  • New haircut. I got bangs cut, which is way different for me. I do like them, but they're taking some serious getting-used-to time. I almost don't recognize me. I asked my stylist to make them like Cat Power, but she didn't know who Cat Power was. We settled with Feist. They don't look like Feist's bangs, however. For better or for worst.
  • Minor stirring on the baby monitor. And it sounds like it's real stirring now. And that means this post is over.
  • No comments: