Weekly poop.
Ollie finally pooped today after a week of no poop. This wouldn't be that significant, but not only did he wait a week, he waited EXACTLY a week. Like, down to the hour. Does this count as regular?
I only tracked this because a week ago at just after 6 pm, we had just sat down at the Thanksgiving dinner table when Ollie did his little pause/concentrate moment before letting loose.
The worst part is that tonight, right as we opened up his diaper, his grabby little hands, faster than a speeding bullet, were in there. In there with the poop. 7 days worth of poop. I tried to then pin down his hands so that he wouldn't spread it around (I almost wrote "smear" but that made me die a little on the inside), but that didn't help very much because he was flailing around everywhere. He was, like, giddy. I suppose I would be too, after breaking a 7 day fast.
Poop, everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment